August 10, 2012
- Jumping For Joy!
- Long Lasting Bubbles
- Save The Date... And The Costumes!
- What Elite Athletes Can Teach Our Kids
- Take a Ride on the Triple Play Express-It's Suite!
- Unplug and Recharge at Silverwood!
- An All-New Gold Edition Circus in Puget Sound Area
- This Week's Picks
- This Week's Calendar
- Teen Scene
- Plan Ahead
- Lighting Up the Night!
Oh yes, it is that time of the year. The kids are dying to get outside and play. The sun is shining and what is more fun than bubbles? Oh how kids love blowing bubbles.
But those bubbles get expensive when the bubble solution goes so fast. And my kids definitely go through it fast! My solution is to make my own bubble mixture for the kids.
Long Lasting Bubble Solution
•1oz Dishwashing Detergent (Joy, Dawn, or Palmolive work best)
•1 Cup of Water
Mix ingredients together and you can use it right away!
© 2013 Macaroni Kid, LLC