August 17, 2012
- Planning for Fall with...
- * Vinland Lutheran Preschool *
- * Olympic Gymnastics Center *
- * Noah's Ark Preschool *
- Eat Your Greens
- Kitsap Community Resources Head Start/EHS/ECEAP
- Poulsbo Cooperative Preschool
- Poulsbo Parks and Recreation
- Silverwood School
- The Curious Child
- The iiT Factor Music Performance Studios
- This Week's Calendar
- Teen Scene
- Plan Ahead
- ParaNorman Cupcakes Are Frightfully Declicious!
- Puzzles for Animal Lovers!
- We have a Winner!
Are your children looking for some after school fun and activity? Poulsbo Parks and Recreation is offering a variety of recreation programs for ages 1-18. Many programs are offered during the day time hours for preschoolers and homeschoolers; while others are offered after school in Poulsbo and at some of the elementary schools. A sample of programs available during the fall includes piano instruction, choir, dance, arts & crafts, storybook cooking and foreign language. Sports programs during the fall include preschool sports, gymnastics, basketball, volleyball, fencing, archery and karate. The online brochure will be available August 31 at
www.cityofpoulsbo.com/parks/parks; or give us a call at 360-779-9898.
© 2013 Macaroni Kid, LLC